Since 2016 is my year of change to plant based lifestyle I now love to explore more and more with meals. Veganism is not easy for the start but as time passes and you read and read and read for more knowledge , you get to love it !!!!!
This meal is quick and perfect for all vegetarians and vegans
- Wholewheat macaroni
- Spices or herbs or salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup soya milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Easy ingredients right 😁😁😁 ! Let’s cook
- Cook macaroni with pinch or little salt. Set aside
- Cook mushrooms (mine is Chinese dried so takes longer to cook but you can use any available to you ) with spices and or herbs and or salt. Adjust to your taste and preference .
- In a pot , add olive oil . Allow to heat then add in minced garlic . Stir for a minute or two .
- Add in chopped or minced cauliflower and carrots . Stir in for a minute.
- Pour in your milk and mix to incorporate.
- Add in nutritional yeast 😋😋😋 to give a cheesy flavor and taste !!! Stir in all yumminess 😋😋 . Let it cook for a minute.
- Add in cooked mushrooms and stir.
- Pour in a cool bowl and dig in or wait for some minutes for it to thicken !